"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Eye Candy: DWTS Edition

Sunday is the day we thank our Lord for the things he's given us and I want to thank him for the hard bodies he created that are displayed weekly on Dancing With The Stars. As one of my friends said, I'm married but that doesn't mean I'm blind...and you'd have to be blind not to notice the bodies of some of the men on that show. I have pictures for your enjoyment...pictures from the show...and, I won't confess to sitting in front of the tv with my camera and my finger poised over the pause button in order to get these pictures. I also won't confess to searching out old episodes of DWTS in order to get the best picture of Maksim I could possibly get.

The first bit of eye candy for your enjoyment is Derek Hough.
Derek not only has a phenomenal set of abs but he's been steaming up the dance floor with his hot, hot, hot routines.

Up second, is the amazing Maksim Chmerkovsky.
I think I'd like dancing with Derek more but, omg, do I ever like looking at Maks.

On to the contestants...I never thought I'd utter these words but, wow, Jaleel White is hot.
Who would have guessed that the kid who played the nerdy looking Steve Urkel would grow up to look like this.

And, Donald Driver has one of the most amazing bodies I've seen in ages.
He is hot and that ink decorating those gorgeous muscles just makes him hotter.

Finally, there is the sizzling hot William Levy. Y'all know I have a thing for hot Latinos and William definitely fits that description.
All I can say is hot, hot, hot.

While I take a moment to thank the good Lord for the beautiful sights he created, can y'all take a moment to tell me about your favorite eye candy?