"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Saturday Spin: Turn 1


Book 1, Disc 57, Track 5

Since this is is going to be a regular feature, I thought I'd tell y'all exactly how this will work. The request for a pick will go out on Thursday or Friday as part of my regular post. The first person to respond will get the possibly dubious honor of picking the Saturday Spin that week. If I get more than one suggestion, I'll save the other one for a slow day or week and run an extra Spin (on another day).

1 comment:

MommyToTravis said...

This is neat. I'll play. I'm a huge music buff.
Great idea.