"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, July 02, 2010

Check out my newest review...

Eden Fantasys has once again let me review one of their products. This time it's the Pearl Lotus. Take a moment to check out my latest review but please be aware it is *NSFW or nosy children. Eden Fantasys rocks because their service is quick and ultra discrete. Eden Fantasys is a sex shop I trust.


*NSFW = Not safe for work

2 comments:

Big Mama T said...

I <3 Eden Fantasies (hurrah for, um, discreet packaging)... how on earth do you get a product tester gig?! That's so random/fabulous.

battynurse said...

How the hell do you get to be a tester or reviewer for that??? I'd love that job. hehe.