"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stitching Post Saturday 7/18

I've been working on a very special quilt this week. I'm making a memory/baby quilt for a very special lady and I wanted to show you a little of it.


I know you can't really tell much from the pictures but I really want the design to be a surprise for this lovely lady. Also, it will be her story to tell once she gets the quilt.

Check out what everyone else has been up to... Stitching Post Saturday on MiPa's blog.

4 comments:

cowboyboot lady said...

hmmm...hard to tell what it is from the photos. I am sure she will love it! Looks great. You have such a skill!

Sandy said...

I can tell that it's pretty intricate, which amazes me. Such patience! Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Beautiful Mess said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! I know it will be SO beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You are such an amazing, giving person. I'd love to see the finished product.