"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Heaven on Earth

Oh man...I reached nirvana last night and in the process I discovered that size really does matter. Yes folks, I got my Cherry Bombs from Frank's Big Ones. Frank's Big Ones is the etsy shop of that sexy hunk my dear friend Kym is married to. Cherry Bombs are described as being "every bit as dangerously sexy as it sounds. Premium, roughly-chopped dried cherries do the tango with crushed bits of Skor chocolate-covered hard toffee candy and solid chocolate chunks. Light the fuse on this one for an explosion of sweetness that's guaranteed to please." Look at this cookie...



After Gabe tasted the cookie, he started petitioning to have cookies for dinner. I guess you could say they were a hit. I have shared the cookies with my kids but I seriously considered hiding them and not sharing at all...LOL. Do yourself a favor and go order cookies from Frank's Big Ones.

6 comments:

JW Moxie said...

Good gawsh. I look at them all day and even I'm amazed at how big they look in the pic compared to your hand for scale! So glad that you guys like them!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

That is a huge cookie! :)

I stuggle with infertility too. My husband and I adopted 4 children.

- Lisa
www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com

Beautiful Mess said...

OMG! I want I want!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Mine came a few days ago and I got a hernia bringing them in off the porch.

TOTALLY worth it!

Meari said...

That's ONE HUGE cookie!

MrsSpock said...

Those are some big-ass cookies!