"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The A to Z Blogging Challenge

As if I weren't enough of a glutton for punishment, I've decided to do the A to Z Blogging Challenge again this year.
Now, normally blogging every day or even following a daily challenge wouldn't be an issue for me but y'all know how crazy my life has been lately. Marty is doing a bit better with his migraine but he's still hurting. My house is still a mess because of dealing with everything. But, damn it, I am determined to do it.

I'm sure some of you are wondering about the A to Z Blogging Challenge. What is it? How do you join? What does it involve? Well, it's a blog hop with an alphabet theme. The idea is to blog every day of the month except for Sundays starting with A and ending the month on Z. If the month starts on a Sunday, that is the one and only Sunday you are asked to blog that month. You're also asked to visit 6 blogs on the list a day. Unlike ICLW, there is pretty much no way your going to cover the whole list because there are currently about 1600 blogs signed up.

So, how many of you are crazy enough to join me? You have 2 days left to join the insanity. Just click on that little yellow dragon above and have fun! Let me know if you sign up.

PS...a special thanks and shout out to Lynn aka Wistfulgirl for reminding me of this yearly challenge.