"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, April 16, 2010

Photo Friday: Cooking Oil and Electric Light Source

The brilliant Calliope of Creating Motherhood is sponsoring this weekly opportunity to indulge your inner artist and take artsy fartsy photographs. In keeping with this weeks theme, here are my selections...
cooking oil



electric light source
Now, head on over to Calli's y'all and check out everyone's photos this week.

6 comments:

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Very cool... I love how jewel-like the oil appears in the water.

Carrie27 said...

Really love the oil pictures - very neat!

Wishing 4 One said...

Wow Kristin these are awesome girl. Very creative with the oil.

Hey can you email me on how to make that Get my Button to put on my blog? Thanks xoxo

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say Hi. I have been reading up as much as I can. The fundraiser is over and now I can get back to a life!

MrsSpock said...

Very artsy fartsy indeed!

Beautiful Mess said...

Oh how pretty! You did a great job on these pictures!
*HUGS*