"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Snap, crackle, pop, OW!

Last night, Joey and I went to Scout Night at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park. And, yes, we were part of the contingent who slept over. The game was fun. The Bulls kicked the Mudhens' asses. The snacks were delish but pricey. The fireworks were fabulous. And, the ground was very, very hard. I ended up pinned in one position by Joey last night and that combined with the hard ground of the infield made me seriously hurt when I woke up this morning. I am definitely not 20 yrs old anymore...ugh

Pics to follow for Show & Tell.

2 comments:

_ said...

Whew, I was expecting read about a broken bone from your title. Glad it only turned out to be soreness from a night spent on the ground. Sounds like a fun time despite that. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Meari said...

I hear ya, hun! We're not as young as we thing we are, lol. Hope your body has recovered by now.