"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, June 06, 2005

Not much to update here...

all seems to be calm on the pregnancy front. My bruised belly is getting bigger while I still manage to lose weight. I've lost another 3 pounds since my OB appointment 2 1/2 weeks ago.

I am finally back among the land of the living. That lovely cold my son gave me became bronchitis and it was kicking my butt. I went to my regular doc last Friday and got the antibiotics that were necessary to get rid of the bronchitis (thats when I found out I'd lost 3 more pounds). I am almost completely over the coughing and hacking...Thank God...and should be back to regular posting.

A HUGE THANKS to sweetisu, Jen P, Ana, the Barrenness, anonymous (was that you Penny?), Marivic, Jenn, and Angela for offering their opions on VBAC vs. sceduled c-section. I'm still pondering the question but will let you know my decision as soon as its made.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!

Hostile in Ohio said...

Bronchitis is awful. I get it several times a year. When I got it when I was pregnant, though, that was really awful.

I hope you are feeling good again soon!

Oh, and you can have way more than just 3 of my pounds, I've got at LEAST 30 you can have that I won't miss (more like 130, but I wouldn't do THAT to you.)

Kristin said...

Hehehehe...the weight I've lost is more than offset by the extra weight I was already carrying. Sooooo, Barrenness and Angela...I'll let you keep your weight. LOL.

sweetisu said...

Glad you're feeling better. Bronchitis is no fun! Yuck. Had it once and found I was SUPER allergic to the antibiotic. Double whammy.

As long as the babe is growing on schedule, losing weight is OK I think.

Ana said...

Glad you're feeling better Kristin!

Lioness said...

All looking better, then, as I see, very good news. Congrats on the weight loss! How you manage to lose weight while putting on baby weight is beyond me - bu well done!