"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I took a HUGE emotional step regarding this pregnancy...

I post to a cross stitch board over on iVillage. I've been there for over 4 yrs and those ladies have been an anchor for my sanity through our infertility problems. Last night, I finally added my due date and a pregnancy ticker to my signature line.

I know some of you are probably thinking..."Whats the big deal?" Well, for me, adding that info was a huge step in admitting I am really and truly pregnant and that its beginning to look like its going to happen. I was able to tell everyone there quite some time ago about the pregnancy but I hadn't been able to put that info (due date) in a form that would stare me in the face every time I visited that board. The last time I added info like that was when I was pregnant with Eva last summer and, within a week of adding it, we had lost her. It still kind of scares me that I added my current due date to my signature line.

And, my due date is 12/8...I am 15 weeks 5 days today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really happy for you, sweetie. It IS a big step and we're (I'M) there for you no matter what!

{{HUGS}}

BTW - CYE

LOL!

Anonymous said...

We share a due date! Yay for us!

Marivic
15w5d

Anonymous said...

I just had to stop by and see how things were going. Awesome hon! So glad all is well.

~Susan/suvel

JenP said...

Hoping with everything I've got that this time is so different.

Thinking of you and best wishes.

Lioness said...

Well good for you! Really.