"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, May 21, 2005

The quilt is done...WOOHOOO!!!

I finished the quilt...its all assembled and ready to go int he mail on Monday morning. I am so excited that it is done. I only wish I could be there when Alison and Andrew open it up and see it for the first time. If y'all are inteested, you can see the finished pictures on my website. There is a pic of the entire thing...I'm hiding behind it holding it up. There are close ups of each row (3 pics of each row...the last square from the first pic is also in the second pic & the last square from the second pic is also in the third pic). Each row has 4 cross stitched squares and three fabric squares. There are also pics of each individual square and they are labeled by who stitched them. Let me know what you think of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beeeeautiful!

Lioness said...

I'm always in awe of people who are hausfrau-y in this respect, well done!

JenP said...

Oh it's just lovely!! I love looking at the individual squares. It's amazing!!! I hope they get it soon.

Best wishes.