"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, May 27, 2005

12 weeks 1 day...

that means NO MORE PROGESTERONE FOR ME!!! Can you tell I'm happy to be able to ditch those suppositories?

I also bought a doppler. It came in yesterday and I did pick up the heartbeat for a few beats but the little shit aka the baby must have been moving and grooving because I promptly lost it again. Oh well, those few audible heartbeats were enough to make me happy.

3 comments:

JenP said...

Yeah for no more progesterone!! Whoo hoo!!

And lots of luck with the doppler! I'm sure it will come in handy and those beats will only get stronger and stronger.

Best wishes

Ana said...

No more progesterone, woohoo!!

And good luck with the doppler! I never had the guts to get one for fear of not being able to hear it and panic LOL

Dee said...

Yea--here's to no more goopy panties! I remember that milestone myself :-)

And the doppler--what can I say about that? Renting one was the best thing I ever did and it has helped get me through some worrisome times! Now I've been debating sending it back as I near the end but I'm kind of afraid to just in case I don't feel her move so much, etc. It seems like a big step to send it back...for me, that means having blind faith. Hmmm...gimme technology any day.

So glad things are progressing so nicely and that you've got the doppler to revel in your baby's heartbeat with!