"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, April 08, 2005

I feel soooooo sick today...

I think its a combination of morning sickness and a stomach/GI tract thing. I woke up last night with cramps so bad that I was covered in a cold sweat. I was sure I was losing the baby...I have never been so very glad to have cramps that were caused be horrible diarrhea. Sorry, its gross, but then again, a lot of bodily functions are. My temperature is completely normal, but I feel like shit. If this is what my poor kiddo was feeling like earlier this week, I owe him an apology. (I didn't let him come home from school on Tuesday because there was no fever involved.) I've dozed on the couch all morning long and I finally feel good enough that I've eaten a few pieces of bread and am drinking my beloved diet coke.