"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, October 31, 2004

OMG, OMG, OMG...I found it...

I found an online PUBLISHED article from a known medical journal that shows a STRONG tie between shortened ptt and recurrent miscarriages. A synopsis of the article can be found here but the most important line in the whole synopsis is...

A shortened aPTT before conception is associated with further miscarriages in patients with a history of recurrent spontaneous abortions who have no antiphospholipid antibodies.

I will get a script for the needed meds and I will have my baby eventually!!!