"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The final (Please God) puzzle piece has been found!

Just got a phone call from my OB's office and my second round of bloodwork confirmed the results from the initial testing. My ptt (see previous entry) continues to be low indicating a faster than normal clotting time. My OB is getting me an appointment to consult with a hematologist to find out exactly how we will treat this next time I get pregnant. It feels good to have an answer. I hope this is the last time I need to go searching for an answer about my fertility.

1 comment:

chris said...

hey. I'm glad you got some answers. You're not in NC anymore or are you still her? Email me anytime--it's great to know I'm not the only one out there.

take care.