"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sabotaged

Once again, my best laid plans have been destroyed. All I can say is that Nyquil doesn't have shit on this cold going around my house.I had grand intentions of writing a coherent, thoughtful post after my kids went to sleep. Instead, It's been a litany of cough, cough, hack, hack "Mom, I can't breathe" "Mom, I feel sick" "Mom, mom, mom,. mom..."

I am beginning to think my children have a built in alarm that goes off and signals the germies to invade anytime I get anywhere close to having adult conversation with my friends. After all, today is Monday night. That means tomorrow is Tuesday also known as the day children get sick so mom can't go to craft group. Pray for my sanity and a miraculous, over night improvement.