"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Celebrating Nature's Wondrous Sights

Springtime seems to be when people stop and admire nature and all her beauty and majesty. Today, I wanted to share two of the wonders of nature I love looking at the most...
Jared Padalecki

and
Jensen Ackles
and, the best sight of all, these two fine specimens of manhood shirtless.
These oh so yummy pieces of eye candy play the brothers Sam and Dean Winchester on the most awesome of shows, Supernatural. On the show they are funny and snarky and sexy as hell. Oh yeah, in addition to getting to watch these miracles of nature, you get to do it all to the most bad-ass classic rock soundtrack a show has ever had.

So, is this eye candy sweet enough for you?

PS...the first two pictures are clickable so you can see all that yumminess up close.

8 comments:

battynurse said...

Ok so the shirtless picture of the guy is nice but otherwise these two don't really do it for me. I am happily anticipating Burn Notice being back on June 3 and I have been very much enjoying my eye candy on NCIS LA and Criminal Minds. Always nice to have some good eye candy.

MrsSpock said...

Yes, the Spock household house Supernatural recording every week via the DVR. I am so lame, that I only started watching this season, and now I have to catch up from the past via Netflix.

Shelly- Mom Files said...

I am feeling might dirty checking out these young hotties ;-)

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Mmmm yummy! Certainly nice to look at. :) Even if they are a tad young. I don't actually watch Supernatural, but I certainly enjoy the commercials.

battynurse - I totally hear you about Criminal Minds... Shemar Moore is way yummy!

Sandy said...

You are so funny!

Lynn said...

Hehe - ah, yes! I'm right there with you on Jared Padalecki! Although it is difficult to see beyond the Rob Pattinson light that shines in my universe to see other guys, but.....yum, yes!

Nina said...

Oh. Oh, my. How lovely! What is it about nurses and Shemar Moore? He sure is pretty. I record Criminal Minds every week! Robert Pattinson is mighty fine, as well.

Terry Elisabeth said...

ARGhhhhh slobber...I think I'm going to faint. I haven't seen them for a few months. It's a shock ! I have to find me some Supernatural.