"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Did you know you can buy ice cream online?

My all time favorite ice cream was Godiva's Chocolate Raspberry Truffle ice cream. When I was pregnant with Joey, I think I once said the taste of this ice cream was nearly orgasmic...ROFL. I haven't seen it in stores for ages and was pretty sure Godiva no longer made ice cream. However, I found a decent substitute online. IceCreamSource.com sells Chocolate Shoppe Raspberry Chocolate Truffle ice cream but OH MY FRACKING GOD is the shipping ever insane. I do think its pretty cool that you can order ice cream online though. Sadly, the closest place to me that sells this ice cream is Ohio. I might just have to start a campaign to bring Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream to North Carolina.

8 comments:

Shelly- Mom Files said...

I think you can buy anything online these days..it amazes me!! And thanks a lot now I want ice cream! lol!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my bloghouse earlier today! When I was preggo with my son, I fell in love with Edy's Double Vanilla ice cream. Even when I was really sick, that always sounded good to me!

I say throw caution to the wind and get that ice cream...yum!

ICLW! (Eve)

littleangelkisses said...

LOL! I had NO idea!

Are you a knitter too? I see the sock exchange....

Kristin said...

I crochet but I keep meaning to learn to to knit. Kym over at I'm the Smart One is sponsoring the sock exchange. You should join.

Anonymous said...

that is so weird, i swear i just saw godiva ice cream recently, i must have been dreaming! i hope you find a suitable substitute!

Queenie. . . said...

I love ice cream.

Hey, I LOVE the straw bale planting idea you left on Antigone's blog. I'm an avid gardener, and I've never heard of that before! I've been trying to figure out what to do with my garden this summer, and I think this might be the perfect solution for me. Thanks so much for the idea.

Anonymous said...

they still make it. My favorite chocolate chocolate chip. Rarely buy it though cuz i will sit and eat the whole pint by myself at one time. their are suppose to be 4 servings in it...who are they kidding...lol

princessjo1988 said...

Bummer: we can't really buy icecream online here in Australia. We are a bit behind the times. Sad really.

Thanks for you comment.

Jo