"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, March 24, 2008

Phew...I can finally stop and take a breath...

I have been scrambling madly for the first part of this month. My baby sis got married this month and she asked me to make the dresses for her girls. They turned out pretty well if I do say so myself but it wasn't east to get them done with Gabe's "help".





We drove down to St. Petersburg, FL last Thursday, the wedding was on Good Friday, and the boys and I drove home on Saturday. We left St. Pete's at about 11:45 on Saturday and I pulled into my driveway at 1 am on Easter Sunday. Ugh...am I ever tired. Here are a few pics from the trip/wedding...





















3 comments:

Velda said...

The dresses are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! What a beautiful sister you have

Gina said...

Those dresses are lovely and you did an excellent job! Visiting from Tanyetta's and the first girl one looks like Nicole Kidman!!

CreoleInDC said...

The dresses were very lovely! Go Kristin!