"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Thank God for computer geeks...

I am eternally grateful for people who know enough to write programs. Today, I found a program called PHOTORECOVERY®for Digital Media. This allows you to recover digital pics that are stuck on a damaged memory card or disc. I had taken a whole bunch of pics this weekend because my oldest son was testing for his purple belt it Tae Kwon Do. When I went to download the pics to my hard drive, the card wouldn't read. With this program, I have been able to recover all the almost lost pics.

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Julianna said...

That is awesome! We threw a camera away that had pictures of us the weekend M. asked me to marry him. NOTHING would download. That was four years ago, so glad you got your pictures.

I hope you are well.