"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Well, I did it...

I finally got rid of a bunch of baby stuff left from when my sons were small. This doesn't mean I've given up on having another baby. I am actually extremely positive about the possibility of having another baby. However, having all those things sitting there and waiting was like a slap in the face every time I looked at them. So, I finally took the swing, the porta crib, the boppy pillow, the exersaucer, and the booster seat and donated them to a local charitable group. I hope they can bring some joy to someone's life.

1 comment:

chris said...

Been thinking about doing the same thing myself. I'm just afraid that if I do, that will really be it.