"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, October 12, 2009

Free OPKs or Pregnancy Tests...

Tanyetta and Monnie brought this to my attention through posts on their blogs and I thought I'd pass along the news. Visit this site to get 10 free opks or pregnancy tests. We all know infertility can be mind-boggling with its expenses. These freebies can help out just a little bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best! I have been praying for free tests for a while now. Thank you for all that you do!

Flying Monkeys said...

Even though we are 'done' (waffling), I was tempted to go to the site. It's free, and damn! I paid out a lot for that crap over 12 years!