"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, September 27, 2008

SHOW AND TELL: our wedding

Welcome to this week's show and tell. I was thinking this week about how very lucky I am to be married to the wonderful man I have. So, I wanted to share our wedding pictures with you. This November will be our 14th anniversary. Not only did I get to marry the man of my dreams 14 years ago but I had the wedding of my dreams. It wasn't a large wedding but we

were surrounded by friends and family that we love. My dear friends Chris, Kristi, and Jennifer were my bridesmaids. Vic's dad was his best man and our friend's Mike and Dan were the other groomsmen. Even my Grandma was able to be there. I can't believe how young we all look. Hehe, my hubby says to tell you that the kids gave him the grey hair he has now.


Vic and his dad

Chris, Me, Kristi, Jennifer

Mike, Dan, Vic

my Mom, my Dad, Mike

my Grandma, Mike

at the altar

the wedding party

us today

18 comments:

Delenn said...

Wonderful pictures. You guys look happy!

Happy Anniversary! (Kinda funny that both our S&T's had an anniversary part to it)

battynurse said...

Great pictures. Happy anniversary.

K said...

Awwww! Y'all are such a cute couple! He looks like a big ol' teddy bear...and I blame my children for my grays too, but Preference hides 'em quite nicely. ;o)

Happy Anniversary!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I love looking at wedding pix.

You two sure look happy. Then AND now.

Cara said...

14 years!!! Wow - what are you going to do? I say throw a big party in honor of yourselves!

I love weddings and your pics are awesome.

Frugality Mom said...

You two lookstunning and I don't blame Vic blame the children for the grey. Happy Happy Anniversary and many many more years for the two of you.

AwkwardMoments said...

look how happy you guys are! i enjoy being able to see pure joy in pictures

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

What a beautiful wedding! You look Happier now than 14 years ago, that is so Wonderful! Thanks for sharing and also Congrats on Iron Commenter! I felt like I was trailing you all week, so funny.

Sam said...

Happy Anniversary for next month! I love those photos, in the last one you two look really really happy!

Sam said...

did I say next month!? whoops sorry - I meant the month after - I am clearly just keen to get my birthday celebrations goin (7th November!!)

J Sweet said...

Aw, you guys are so adorable! I love the last photo especially.
Thanks for sharing and happy anniversary!

Beautiful Mess said...

Beautiful wedding pictures! Grey hair is beautiful, tell Vic....
-D *ICLW*

Michelle said...

Beautiful wedding pictures! You both look so good together!

admin said...

14 years - so great! Happy anniversary!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh I picked such a wonderful day to finally visit you! Wow 14 years! That is wonderful. Jack and I will celebrate 29 next June. How time flies! Nice to meet you at last!

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous wedding, ya'lls pics are great! happy 14th anniversary!

Ken's choice said...

Lovely Pictures Kristin, you and Vic look so Happy together.
look after each other and I hope you'll have many more happy years !!

Barb said...

Your hubby is very cute. What a lovely wedding!