"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Need Blogger Help

I am trying to help a friend with her blog and its driving me INSANE. Her dashboard says

New posts - Edit posts - Settings - TEMPLATE - View blog instead of


New posts - Edit posts - Settings - LAYOUT - View blog like mine does.

I don't know what to do to fix that and can't add what we want to add unless I can change it. Can anyone help?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That means she still using the "old" template system without the widgets. She can update to the layouts w/ widgets by clicking on Template>Customize Design>Upgrade Your Template but she will lose ALL customizations she's made (if she's using a custom template, that's a goner. Also if she's added any sitemeter, badges, etc.) When she upgrades to layouts, she'll essentially be starting from scratch except for her actual blog posts.

Pop me an e-mail if you have any questions.

Jen said...

guilty as charged, sorry it's causing you trouble...you can quit if you want lol, if not, do whatever you want with it, I'm game

Soralis said...

I see megan helped you out. Hope you figure it out! Good luck

Kristin said...

Thank you Megan...half my problems were figuring that and half was the fact that blogger wasn't cooperating. Its all fixed now.

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help :)