"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, August 08, 2008

Crafty Me...

I haven't posted anything about all my crafty projects in a long time. Here are some of the projects I have been working on recently...

Biscornu (think 8 sided pin cushion)


Victorian house I designed and stitched for Kathye's round robin...


Director's chair I designed and stitched for a friend...


My Welcome round robin designed using the Dragon Dreams alphabet...



A friendship piece I designed for one of my best friends in the world...


The band I designed for Stef's band sampler...


and, my ornie (from a design on Angelic Stitches), stitched over one, for our Christmas in July exchange...


I have one more BIG project completed recently but I can't post the pics yet because the recipient hasn't received it yet.

3 comments:

chris said...

Wow, that's really beautiful.

Katla said...

Lovely finishes, Kristin. I particularly like the kitty ornament and the beading around the edge. Those are beads, right? Beautiful!

K said...

Oooooh! I love cross-stitch! Lovely , lovely, lovely!